[gmx-users] Fatal error Invalid pairs 5

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu Oct 6 13:24:00 CEST 2016

On 10/5/16 11:26 PM, Devon wrote:
> I'm having big problems. I generated a topology using atb. I'm using the external force fields recommended. I'm getting an invalid pairs 5 error. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help alleviate some stress. Thank you

Please provide a full error message, copied and pasted from your terminal, the
command(s) used, and any relevant snippets of the files that correspond to
offending lines.  ATB is a heavily used and well tested server; if it has
generated syntactically incorrect files without any further user manipulation,
this would be very odd.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629