[gmx-users] high-temperature MD

OuyangYanhua 15901283893 at 163.com
Thu Oct 6 15:10:16 CEST 2016

Dear Justin,

I had run a 300K-MD, now I want to run a high-temperature(380K) MD to compare with the 300K-MD.
The 300K is first equilibrated at NVT, then at NPT and production MD at NPT. So I want to know the high-temperature(380K) MD should run the same as the 300k, which means the 380k is also first equilibrated at NVT, then at NPT and production MD at NPT ensemble.

Best regards,
Ouyang