[gmx-users] gromacs build options

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 13:45:00 CEST 2016

Hi,

This is the job of the wrapper compiler I've been telling you to use. Do
any setup it requires, then

cmake -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=/path/to/mpicc -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=/path/to/mpic++

It doesn't make sense to consider trying to use the same cmake option that
you use to tell cmake where GROMACS will later be installed, to be the path
where it should find MPI to build with. Not even configure --prefix works
like that :-)

Mark