[gmx-users] Catenation of trajectories

Sun Iba sun.iba2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 20:59:00 CEST 2016

Hello everyonw

I was wondering if it is possible to catenate multiple trajectories of same
time-step and simulation length into one. Will it over write the
information? For example I have five 50 ns trajectories of protein (time
frames saved at 10 ps interval). The input .pdb file for second 50 ns MD
was extracted from first trajectory and similarly other input files were
extracted from first trajectory. Now I want to catenate these five 50 ns
trajectories into one 250 ns trajectory. Is it possible to catenate these
using gmx trjcat?

Thank you

Suniba