[gmx-users] PMF and lack if NPT equilibration

Alex alexanderwien2k at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 10:58:11 CEST 2016

Thanks for your response.

My question is not in the sampling step as I have already pulled away two
parts and even picked out the configuration of each windows. But my
question is about simulation in each individual windows toward WHAM.

You means in the step six of the tutorial no necessarily need to do any NVT
or NPT before production simulation?

Thanks,
Alex