[gmx-users] GPU Hardware recommendations

Sebastian Stammler stammler at cbs.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Oct 10 21:09:07 CEST 2016

Justin,

Thanks for the link, interesting article. It is only concerned with CUDA
performance, unfortunately. From what I read so far, it seems to me that
OpenCL performance was greatly improved recently.

I would love to search the mailing list like a forum, but googling e.g.
"site:mailman-1.sys.kth.se opencl" doesn't give me a nice overview of
what's going on... I'll probably touch a sensitive topic here, but why
is the Gromacs community still using mailing lists instead of operating
a proper forums software? ;)

Best,
Sebastian