[gmx-users] PMF and lack if NPT equilibration

Alex alexanderwien2k at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 21:52:59 CEST 2016

Thanks.

I used the "direction-periodic",  along with "semiisotropic" with zero
compressibility in Z direction to have also NPT equilibration in each
windows. Below is the final pressure after NPT equilibration with 1 bar
reference, I hope it would be ok?!

Energy                      Average   Err.Est.       RMSD  Tot-Drift
Pressure                   -252.127       0.66    165.053    3.15753  (bar)

Regards,
Alex