[gmx-users] PMF

Alex alexanderwien2k at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 15:13:06 CEST 2016

The negative and positive in the the reaction coordinate comes probably
from interaction of peptide with surface in bottom slab and top(next cell
beacuse of PBC) slab in the Z direction.
But I was always taking care about sampled windows so that the peptide
pulled away from top of bottom surface to the midd point of box out of cut
of and all the sampled windows was chosen from the bottom part of the box.,
and this means no interaction it should have with the top slab in the next
cell.

            ----                  ----> midd of box
                            }
                            }     -----> 39 Sampled windows