[gmx-users] How to decrease the time gap between frames of an already made simulation

Smith, Micholas D. smithmd at ornl.gov
Tue Oct 18 22:13:03 CEST 2016

Marko,

2fs timestep is your integration timestep, not necessarily your frame saving rate. This is defined by your integration step multiplied by the nstxout term in your simulation mdp file. In order to save every integration step you would need to have dt = 0.001 (picseconds) and nstxout = 1000 .

-Micholas

Micholas Dean Smith, PhD.
Post-doctoral Research Associate
University of Tennessee/Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Center for Molecular Biophysics