[gmx-users] Difference between POPI and DOPI membranes? and about lipid headgroups

Mijiddorj Batsaikhan b.mijiddorj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 10:36:44 CEST 2016

Dear James,

Thank you very much for your helpful suggestion.

Best regards,

Message: 3
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 22:57:15 +0100
From: jkrieger at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
To: gmx-users at gromacs.org
Subject: Re: [gmx-users] Difference between POPI and DOPI membranes?
        and about lipid headgroups

My suggestion is to mix and match parameters to extend from overlapping
regions. I did that to model GABA from glutamate and lysine. I just found
this thread via a google search that suggests DOPC and POPI
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l.2014-2015/2406.html

Best wishes
James