[gmx-users] make check error

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 23:41:08 CEST 2016

Hi,

It'd be great to be able to make all things clear to all people, but one
person's clarity is another's verbosity :-( But do see
http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/2016/install-guide/index.html#using-cmake-command-line-options
.

Is an example of "cmake -DMPIEXEC=mpirun -DMPIEXEC_NUMPROC_FLAG=-np
-DNUMPROC=6..." more clear, given that many people will want to customise
at least one value?

Mark