[gmx-users] make check error

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 00:32:51 CEST 2016

Hi,

Please run the ctest command I suggested, so that we're not spending time
trouble shooting something that isn't the problem.

I don't know how to interpret the command you quoted, but I guess I have to
be more specific. The original command gave a slew of cmake values you
might need to set, but which of them you might need to set depends if the
ctest command suggests that's the problem. Fundamentally, you need to run
an MPI executable on your system, but only you are in the position to find
out how to do that. If that is even the problem...

Mark