[gmx-users] Switching Group to Verlet

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 14:18:05 CEST 2016

Hi,

Do not ever do daily work as root, unless you enjoy reinstalling broken
operating systems. :-)

You've installed the MPI version. It is suffixed so everything is gmx_mpi
whatever. So you want gmx_mpi dump to inspect your tpr, but it will agree
with mdrun, of course.

You need to look at your grompp and mdrun commands to find out why what
they are doing is not what you think they are doing

Mark