[gmx-users] Bond distance and H bond

Samith Rathnayake samithzzz1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 13:36:48 CEST 2016

Dear sameer ,

1st you need to create a index file and group those specific atoms in this
file.

eg - make_ndx -f ../setup/b4em.pdb  -n index_Hdndx

then

a 1# (your specific atom, which u need to group)
a 2# (your specific atom, which u need to group)

( by the way you ought to know about the atom number which you desired  )

then you can use g_dist or gmx distance for evaluate the bond distance
between your specific atoms during the simulation.

then it ask what are the groups (atoms)  u need to evaluate the distance

-cheers