[gmx-users] Molecular dynamic simulations of Protein-DNA complex

Erik Marklund erik.marklund at kemi.uu.se
Mon Oct 24 10:51:18 CEST 2016

Dear Khadija,

Whether this is a real problem or not is not clear from what you have told us. It could be that what you see in the simulation is real, or it could be that the physical model is inadequate. Or you might even be reporting a visualisation artefact.

Can you please elaborate what you mean by “deformations”?

Kind regards,
Erik