[gmx-users] adding dithiothreitol to amber03

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 18:07:33 CEST 2016

Hi,

You can't blindly mix and match parameters for different force fields and
hope to get a valid model. See
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/How-tos/Parameterization for tips. As
a bonus, tools that help derive parameters for AMBER force fields will tend
to produce output files that can be converted to GROMACS formats readily.
For setting up an input structure, the ideas at
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/How-tos/Mixed_Solvents are useful -
start with protein and treat DTT as a co-solvent.

Mark