[gmx-users] HELP:how could the simulation restarted from md*_prev.cpt rather than the md*.cpt

Billy Williams-Noonan billy.williams-noonan at monash.edu
Thu Oct 27 07:43:07 CEST 2016

Howdy,

I'm no expert on this topic, but from a file processing standpoint, I would
just move all your current md*.cpt files into a new directory and write a
quick script to rename your md*_prev.cpt files to md*.cpt files in the
current directory.

Cheers,

Billy

--
Billy Noonan*    |    *PhD Student    *|*    Bsci ( *Adv* ), IA Hon

*LinkedIn Profile
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/preview?locale=en_US&trk=prof-0-sb-preview-primary-button>
**|*   +61420 382 557

Monash Institute for Pharmaceutical Sciences ( *MIPS* )
Royal Parade, Parkville, 3052