[gmx-users] Negative average pressure value after NPT equilibration

Dario Akaberi dario.aka17 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 14:30:28 CEST 2016

Thank you very much for the answer, I thought that if the average pressure
doesn't converge exactly of very close to 1 bar then something isn't
working properly.

I have one more question. In the mentioned Lysozyme tutorial the
trajectories are corrected using the commands -pbc mol and -ur compact
before calculating RMSD and radius of gyration. Is it normal to use these
options? In my case when I visualize the simulation run with VMD there is a
loop of my protein extends elongating in one direction for a couple of
frames, then go back to the normal position, then extend again in other
frames. If I use the option -pbc mol and ur compact the problem disappears
(in particular the command I use is gmx_d file.tpr -f md_0_1.xtc -dt 20 -b
100 -o filextc -pbc mol -ur compact).

Thanks again for the help,

Dario