[gmx-users] Reaction Field approach with GROMACS

ABEL Stephane 175950 Stephane.ABEL at cea.fr
Thu Sep 1 20:38:38 CEST 2016

Hi All,

I have a question about the reaction field approach used by GROMACS. I have seen that in earlier version (V.4.6.X andn 4.5.3) there was a bug with the Reaction Field approach (http://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/1400). It is corrected in the GROMACS version than 5.0 or in lastest version one (e.g. 2016)? Can I use safely this approach to compare my results with those obtained with the GROMOS program?

Thanks

Stéphane