[gmx-users] Reaction Field approach with GROMACS

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 21:35:21 CEST 2016

Hi,

To clarify, that issue was unrelated to RF. Multiple time stepping in the
group scheme needed fixing, and was fixed. However, it was removed before
version 2016, as a precursor to removing the group scheme. Moreover, even
before that, you can't compare results with GROMOS MTS if its
implementation is still the same irreversible one that we corrected before
GROMACS 4.5 to a Trotter style one (modulo bug 1400).

Mark