[gmx-users] optimizing cluster and simulation setup: Webinar

Rossen Apostolov rossen at kth.se
Mon Sep 5 09:35:59 CEST 2016

Hi,

The teams in Göttingen and Stockholm did a thorough study on optimizing
the setup of GROMACS on various hardware systems. Due to the big
interest in the topic we are organizing a free webinar this Wednesday,
7th Sept., from 16:00 CEST. Presenter will be Carsten Kutzner.

At the end of the webinar we'll have a Q&A session, during which you can
ask Carsten questions directly.