[gmx-users] Large (600k particle) semi-isotropic lipid bilayer system transformed into vacuum-separated coordinates by grompp and mdrun

George Pantelopulos gpantelopulos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 17:07:11 CEST 2016

Hi Tsjerk,

This system is from a MARTINI simulation that was mapped using the
CHARMM-GUI MARTINI to All-Atom Converter. The structure of the system is
completely transformed upon running in GMX, even running minimization for
one step.

I'll post a few quick screencaps of the system as it was input, after one
step of minimization, and after annealing here:
https://s18.postimg.org/n0jljxow9/600000particle_splitting.png

Thank you!
George