[gmx-users] changing the location of a molecule in a box

Anurag Dobhal anurag.dobhal at nano-medicine.co.in
Fri Sep 9 12:55:43 CEST 2016

Dear Gromacs users,

I am working on a biphasic system where I have taken chloroform and water
as two solvents. I want to locate my protien at the center of the box such
that half of the protien is solvated in water and other half in the
chloroform.

How can I acheive the desired placement of the protien.

Thank You

*Anurag Dobhal*
*Graduate Student (Bioprocess Technology)*

--

*DISCLAIMER:*

*This communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain confidential and / or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use is prohibited. If you
have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this
material from your computer. Any comments or statements made herein do not
necessarily reflect those of Nanomedicine Research Group.  Before opening
the email or accessing any attachments, please check and scan for virus.*