[gmx-users] anisotropic pressure coupling

Mohsen Ramezanpour ramezanpour.mohsen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 18:30:32 CEST 2016

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply.

I want anisotropic coupling because I want to have box shape deformation
during simulation. Like what has been done in above mentioned article.

I have read the manual already, but I am still in doubt.

I am pretty sure it should be anisotropic to allow these deformations. Do
you see anything wrong in parameters I have chosen?

Please let me know.

Cheers