[gmx-users] Unknown bond_atomtype CAY

Sameer Edirisinghe nootsam at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 20:06:16 CEST 2016

Dear Dr. Justin,

If atom names names cant use in ffbonded.itp file how should i add bond
interaction used in .rtp file  to ff..itp file ?  this is the part i dont
understand. Do i need to modify ffnonbonded.itp file to correct the "Unknown
bond_atomtype' error  which occurring while runing grompp ?  If so how i
should modify ffnonbonded.itp (I have attached my .rtp file herewith)

Regards
Sameera