[gmx-users] parameters of GppNHp

Dd H ddhecnu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 14:42:58 CEST 2016

Hi Anu,
Not very sure what is your trouble. I can figure out two ways to get the
GppNHp parameters:
1). Since GppNHp is very similar to GTP. We can borrow the most of
parameters from GTP (you can find GTP parameters in AMBER parameter
database), then derive the rest missing parameters or borrow them from GAFF
(I don't know whether it's right to mix them up in a molecule).
2). Using GAFF entirely.

Best regards,
Dading