[gmx-users] Regarding topology creation

Dilip H N cy16f01.dilip at nitk.edu.in
Sun Apr 2 19:41:50 CEST 2017

Thank you Peter for replying..

But i didnt get u ...whn i gave the gmx pdb2gmx command for one glycine
molecule with the same above residue, it was able to create a topology file
in Charmm FF, but with more no. of glycine molecules it is showing error..
can u kindly explain bit ...is there any link that i should give between
one glycine with another glycine molecule..in pdb.?? or

n molecules of glycine.pdb...my 2nd glycine molecule starts with Atom
11 and continues...

ATOM      1  N   GLY

ATOM      2  H1  GLY

ATOM      3  H2  GLY