[gmx-users] Fast energy evaluation

Erik Marklund erik.marklund at kemi.uu.se
Thu Apr 6 13:00:39 CEST 2017

Dear Andras,

Concatenate all structures into one trajectory and issue gmx mdrun -rerun. That will evaluate the energies for all conformations. You will of course need a tpr file too.

Kind regards,
Erik
Erik Marklund, PhD, Marie Skłodowska Curie INCA Fellow
Department of Chemistry – BMC, Uppsala University
+46 (0)18 471 4539
erik.marklund at kemi.uu.se<mailto:erik.marklund at kemi.uu.se>