[gmx-users] Heavy metals parameterisation

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Apr 11 14:12:09 CEST 2017

On 4/10/17 8:54 AM, Alex Mathew wrote:
> Thanks Justin,
>
> I am looking for the effect of heavy metals in channel proteins. Could you
> please provide me some links or paper to where i can start QMMM.

That's a bit of a broad statement.  If you're looking at something like
transport through a channel, QM/MM may not be practical, depending on the
resources available to you.  But you can get yourself started with a simple
Google search, and there are a number of good review articles.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629
University of Maryland, Baltimore