[gmx-users] query about resuming a crashed mdrun

abhisek Mondal abhisek.mndl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 11:56:32 CEST 2017

Despite the naming problem will the traj.trr file contain the whole
trajectory information ? The log file says:
Gromacs binary or parallel settings not identical to previous run.
Continuation is exact, but is not guaranteed to be binary identical.

Probably because I used different number of processors for the same run's
continuation. Will my final trajectory file contain all the steps ? If not
then is there any way to join the trajectory information ?