[gmx-users] powercut command

Anshul Lahariya anshullahariya17 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 12:19:54 CEST 2017

now i got this error

Program:     gmx mdrun, version 2016.2
Source file: src/gromacs/mdlib/constr.cpp (line 167)

Fatal error:
Too many LINCS warnings (1000)
If you know what you are doing you can adjust the lincs warning threshold in
your mdp file
or set the environment variable GMX_MAXCONSTRWARN to -1,
but normally it is better to fix the problem

[root at dhcppc58 AhpE_MSH]#

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 3:43 PM, Anshul Lahariya <anshullahariya17 at gmail.com