[gmx-users] powercut command

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu Apr 13 17:42:01 CEST 2017

On 4/13/17 11:25 AM, Anshul Lahariya wrote:
> i was failed to diagnose. plzz help me

Start here:

As I already said, no one on this list can tell anything about your system
because you have provided no useful diagnostic information or description of
what you're doing.  If you want free help, you have to make it easy for people
to help you, with clear, concise communication about what you are doing.

-Justin