[gmx-users] Error at FEP lambda = 1; seg. fault. with "larger than the table limit" message

Eric Smoll ericsmoll at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 01:49:38 CEST 2017

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the rapid reply! I am using version 5.1.2. I can reproduce the
error with 2016.1.

Note that "particles" (I assume atom indices counting from 1) 541 and 554
do not correspond to the alchemical system, but to a dihedral or pair in a
solvent molecule. So there should be no particle overlap issue. That being
said, I am using VDW and coulomb soft-core settings.

Best,
Eric