[gmx-users] Error In Umbrella sampling.

Thomas Piggot t.piggot at soton.ac.uk
Fri Apr 14 20:12:07 CEST 2017

I too also fairly frequently use the -maxwarn option for this message.
Perhaps it would be better off as a grompp note rather than a warning,
or am I missing something here? This way, there isn't an encouragement
for people to use the -maxwarn option for other situations when it is
less appropriate.

Cheers

Tom

On 14/04/17 17:48, Christopher Neale wrote:
> Yup, I use maxwarn all the time in that case. It's safe for general usage.

Dr Thomas Piggot
Visiting Fellow
University of Southampton, UK.