[gmx-users] Higher that usual salt bridge occupancies in Amber99sb*-ildn forcefield despite adding nonbonded corrections

Priyesh Mohanty priyeshmohanty at yahoo.in
Mon Apr 17 12:12:21 CEST 2017

I've also tried increasing the sigma to higher values beyond 0.325 which should in principle considerably weaken salt bridges but there appears to be no decrease in salt bridge occupancy despite the increase in sigma. It is as though mdrun is not reading the nonbonded_param addition correctly.

-Priyesh