[gmx-users] restart a stopped simulation after a power failure? correct command (Justin Lemkul) : gromacs.org_gmx-users Digest, Vol 156, Issue 81

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 07:21:51 CEST 2017

Hi,

The log file tells you where the restart wrote its output. You can confirm
that by looking at the contents of your output directory. Probably you
changed something between the two commands (eg your use of -deffnm) and
will now need to manually concatenate some files. Justin asked you to use
gmx check for a reason.

Mark