[gmx-users] Topology file and itp file

lan hoa Trinh trinhlanhoa at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 03:06:51 CEST 2017

Dear Justin,
I don't understand what you meant by saying MD is chaotic. You mean about
velocity? I know that when we generate velocity based on Boltzmann
distribution, we have to generate random number. However, what we call
random numbers is not actually "random" because they are obeying algorithm.
I don't know if I understand correctly but if we start from an initial
value, we generate a "seed", and then we have a "random" series of number.
However next time, when we rerun the simulation, the same series will be
created.

*Lan Hoa*