[gmx-users] hole in the simulation box

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Tue Aug 1 00:11:02 CEST 2017

There are insufficient waters in the box to fill it up completely.

Two solutions that come to mind, add more water so it reaches the
appropriate simulated density under those conditions, or run under NPT
until reaches appropriate simulated density then swap back to NVT.
Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu