[gmx-users] mutagenesis- Study the role of an aminoacids in proteins.

Nikhil Maroli scinikhil at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 16:17:56 CEST 2017

Dear all,

I wanted to study the role of specific amino acids in a channel protein.
Currently working on alanine scanning mutagenesis, by performing two
independent simulations of wild and mutant proteins (Also, like to get
information regarding structural and functional stability). I would like to
know is there any other active method or approaches in MD to provide better
and reliable results in this aspects.  It will be helpful if anyone can
direct me to any articles or pieces of information.

Thanks you
--
Regards,
Nikhil Maroli