[gmx-users] Problem with dihedral restraints

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 16:31:53 CEST 2017

Hi,

You should expect changes, you're not freezing the angles in place. You're
making it less energetically favourable for them to change. But if the
environment is strong enough, they'll respond to that. Increase kfac by a
factor of a thousand and they'll probably not move noticeably. Whether that
is a good idea is something you might find out later :-)

Mark