[gmx-users] Non Standard residues moving Away

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 19:53:42 CEST 2017

Hi,

The only thing that matters is the order of the molecules, residues and
atoms, and preferably naming. These must match between topology and
coordinates when you eg use grompp. The point of doing an MD simulation is
generally to keep the topology constant while changing the coordinates. So
give grompp whatever file in whatever format suits you, subject to the
above constraint.

Mark