[gmx-users] (no subject)

gangotri dey holyriver6 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 23:10:54 CEST 2017

I did not quite understand your comment.

However, I am trying my best to answer it.
I have a surface MnO2 model. I have solvated the structure in all 3
directions. After that, I minimize it and run NVT simulation with the
parameters as mentioned. However, I see that there is a deformation of the
surface and it does not remain a flat surface. Instead, it curls like a
ribbon. This should not be the case. Hence, I am wondering what are the
factors that can lead to this deformation? Are the parameters in the NVT
simulation good enough or else there is a problem that I cannot see.

*Thank you*

*Gangotri Dey*
Postdoctoral Associate
Rutgers University New Brunswick
Chemistry and Chemical Biology
174 Frelinghuysen Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Phone: +16092162254