[gmx-users] MnO2 periodic system

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Tue Aug 8 03:48:15 CEST 2017

What do you mean "deformed"?

The "deformation" that you have encountered is probably most likely
due to the topology, rather than the simulation settings (since you
have constant volume set).  So that means there are issues with your
topology.
Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu