[gmx-users] Recent successful compile on Mac Pro with OpenCL? Failing Test #20: MdrunTests

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 16:21:49 CEST 2017

Hi,

OK. That might be hard to work out how to fix, because I'm not sure we have
a Mac+AMD machine around. My guess is that somehow the compilation in the
driver assumes the use of xcode compilers, so that might be a thing for you
to try. The file it can't find is one that is installed as part of GROMACS,
but which is in a path that ought to be given to the OpenCL compiler with
-I. Yet somehow that is lost.

Mark