[gmx-users] umbrella sampling

Kingsley Theras Primus Dass . 105726107 at gms.tcu.edu.tw
Tue Aug 15 05:59:26 CEST 2017

Dear all,

I am trying umbrella sampling. when I gmx wham command I get the following
error.  I checked my tpr.dat and px.dat files, everything seems to be okay.
but still, i get this error. can you suggest some solutions?

Found 22 tpr and 22 pull position files in tpr.dat and px.dat, respectively
Reading 11 tpr and pullf files
Automatic determination of boundaries...

Program gmx wham, VERSION 5.1
Source code file:
/home/hsulab00/Documents/gromacs-5.1/src/gromacs/gmxana/gmx_wham.cpp, line:
1800

Fatal error:
. Should be tpr, xvg, or pdo.0.tpr