[gmx-users] Recent successful compile on Mac Pro with OpenCL? Failing Test #20: MdrunTests

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 22:06:32 CEST 2017

Hi,

That's not an error, but it will make the simulation performance lower than
it could be. But it would be nice to do the build and see if it runs, since
my suggestion was that something might work only with the xcode compiler
because the driver that does that compilation might be hardcoded to expect
that. Otherwise, I can only refer you to eg some blog posts that claim it
works but are short on details.

Mark