[gmx-users] InflateGRO script

"가디 장데부 고라크스나트" f07338 at kist.re.kr
Thu Aug 17 02:03:15 CEST 2017

Hello there,

This is Changdev and I am facing problem in InflateGRO script.

I am working on membrane protein and would like to embed the protein into 512 DPPC lipids.

I used the command from Dr. Justin's tutorial.

perl inflategro.pl system.gro 4 DPPC 14 sys_infl.gro 5 area.dat

after running this command it shows following error.

However, it did generate the sys_infl.gro but when I checked using VMD, there is nothing visible in this file.

So, please help me in this regard to solve this problem.

Regards,

Dr. Changdev G. Gadhe

Post-Doc Researcher,

Convergence Research Center for Diagnosis, Treatment and Care System of Dementia,

Korea Institute of Science and Technology,

Hwarangno 14-gil 5, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 136-791, Korea

Ph.: +82-10-2779-1546 , Lab: +82-02-958-6850

Email: F07338 at kist.re.kr