[gmx-users] surfactants simulation topology generation with Automated Topology Builder and lincs warnings

Peter Kroon p.c.kroon at rug.nl
Thu Aug 17 13:03:17 CEST 2017

Hi Emeliano,

since you're just going to use the atomistic simulation to get some
parameters for your CG model, I don't think the differences will be
significant --- the approximations your are going to make in CG will be
larger anyway. I would even argue you'll be better off if you run just
one surfactant in water to get your bonded parameters, rather than 50,
since sampling will be better.

For further validation of your Martini model, you can (should) look at
some more macroscopic properties as well, such as dimerization free
energy and partition free energy.

Peter