[gmx-users] Average and bfactors.pdb

farial tavakoli farial.tavakoli at ymail.com
Mon Aug 21 05:58:31 CEST 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Dear justin
Thank you for your replyIt means, there is no problem, i can ignore it ang go ahead?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, August 21, 2017, 2:34 AM, Justin Lemkul <jalemkul at vt.edu> wrote:

On 8/20/17 11:51 AM, farial tavakoli wrote:
>  blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Dear gmx users
> I removed jumps from my .xtc file before by using gmx trjconv and viewed my complex in vmd, it was ok and rhere was no jump. Now i use gmx rmsf and the same .xtc file which was created after using gmx trjconv, but when i view average. Pdb and bfactors.pdb files in pymol, my protein is still brocken. Would you please advice me how to solve this problem?

There is no physical significance to an average set of coordinates.  These may
appear broken or distorted.

http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Terminology/Average_Structure

Assistant Professor

303 Engel Hall