[gmx-users] Regarding Unknown cmap torsion between atoms

Dilip H N cy16f01.dilip at nitk.edu.in
Mon Aug 21 19:26:44 CEST 2017

1] I created Diglycine peptide from chimera software, and got the .pdb
file, added two different solvents (A, B) and made two different systems
say, A-(Diglycine+solvent1), B-(Diglycine+solvent2). I generated the
topology file from charmm36 FF by gmx pdb2gmx process for both the systems
A and B correctly (but in system A there is no [ cmap ] line in topology,
but system B has [ cmap ] in topology).. Why is this in one system i am
getting but in other i am not..?  Is there any error...or what is it...

2] And  during gmx grompp  -f min.mdp -c mixture.gro -p topol.top -o min.tpr

for system A (whr there is no [cmap] in topology), the gmx grompp command
works well...
But for system B (which has [cmap] in topology), the error comes as:-

> ERROR 1 [file topol.top, line 8231]:
>  Unknown cmap torsion between atoms 8 10 12 15 18

How can i solve this ...??

Thank you...